HSTE – Human Skin Tissue Equivalent. The human
skin equivalent allows for controlled testing under a variety of circumstances to enable the researcher to understand the effects of the product on different skin conditions. This research method provides the most optimal systems for experimental development and testing of new skin care products to assure safety and quality with proven results. HSTE has allowed testing of many parameters including exfoliation, rehydration, collagen synthesis, and delivery of vitamins and nutrients to underlying cells and new tissue growth.
When testing our products, we use Human Skin Tissue Equivalent. HSTE is a patented research tool developed at the University of North Texas by Dr. Robert Gracy and Dr. Dan Dimitrijevich, which replicates human skin tissue. This provides the most valid method available to develop new skin care products.
Benefits of HSTE:
- Eliminates need for animal testing
- Shows normal skin physiology & pathology
- Aids in the development of new products
- Establishes optimal concentrations
- Establishes optimal delivery of antioxidants, vitamins, and nutrients
- Permits accurate, quantitative assessment of skin damage and aging (e.g. oxidation, sun damage)
- Allows testing and development of new products (e.g. antioxidants and sunscreens)
- Allows accurate assessment of transdermal delivery
Hanna Isul™’s most recent creation is a unique class of anti-aging products called SOVAS-5™. The SOVAS-5™ products have been researched in a laboratory under strict conditions. The people who have used these products have experienced continued youthful skin and many who have recently begun to use them have seen years of wrinkles disappear. These products are already well received and used by plastic surgeons and estheticians in Japan, South Korea, Canada and Spain.
* U.S. FDA registered; Japan FDA and Korean FDA approved.